The scope of this project falls under the Agency’s activity on supporting countries in setting up or modernising or improving the quality of their apprenticeship systems/schemes through country specific reviews.
The services to be provided to Cedefop are threefold:
- a TCR on apprenticeships in two countries, which voluntarily expressed their interest in undergoing the review: Croatia and Cyprus;
- a flash TCR on apprenticeships in two countries identified by Cedefop: Belgium and Sweden;
- to organise a policy-learning and dissemination event.
The selected contractor will assist Cedefop’s team in the data collection and analysis to:
- For the TCRs, develop recommendations on what and how to improve, starting from the priority areas identified by the countries;
- For the flash TCRs, identify good practices and formulate country specific solutions
This call has been published in the Supplement to the Official Journal of the European Union 2016/S 136-243990 of 16/07/2016
Deadline for submitting tenders: 06/09/2016 (17h00 for hand-delivered tenders).
Requests for additional information/clarification should be received by 25/08/2016.
The answers to such requests, if any, will be published under this banner, therefore please visit Cedefop's website frequently for updates.