The scope of this project falls under the Agency’s activity on supporting countries in setting up or modernising or improving the quality of their apprenticeship systems/schemes through country specific reviews.
The services to be provided to Cedefop are threefold:
- a TCR on apprenticeships in two countries, which voluntarily expressed their interest in undergoing the review: Croatia and Cyprus;
- a flash TCR on apprenticeships in two countries identified by Cedefop: Belgium and Sweden;
- to organise a policy-learning and dissemination event.
The selected contractor will assist Cedefop’s team in the data collection and analysis to:
- For the TCRs, develop recommendations on what and how to improve, starting from the priority areas identified by the countries;
- For the flash TCRs, identify good practices and formulate country specific solutions
This call has been published in the Supplement to the Official Journal of the European Union 2016/S 136-243990 of 16/07/2016
Deadline for submitting tenders: 06/09/2016 (17h00 for hand-delivered tenders).
Requests for additional information/clarification should be received by 25/08/2016.
The answers to such requests, if any, will be published under this banner, therefore please visit Cedefop's website frequently for updates.
If you are downloading these documents from our website, kindly send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) notifying us.