In this issue:
- Designing vocational education and training’s (VET’s) future, including a message from European Commissioner Marianne Thyssen;
- From dropout to VET ambassador – an interview with Margaret Reilly;
- Discover how skills systems perform using the European skills index;
- Interview with Shawn Mendes and Alaa Alhusni on the road to the labour market for migrants and refugees in Sweden;
- A Nordic network of inspiration for qualifications;
- Celebrating learner creativity with the #CedefopPhotoAward;
- Occupation in focus: Care workers;
- Romania has a ‘business plan’ for VET.
You can also browse through the latest Cedefop publications and upcoming events.
Download the electronic version.
Have a look at the magazine’s previous issues.