The Conference is organised by Cedefop in cooperation with the German (BDA and DGB) and European (ETUC and UNICE) Social Partners and will take place in Thessaloniki on 12-13 February 2007.
The main objectives of the Conference are:
- to inform the European Social Partners about the ECVET system, its technical specifications and the role they play within the ECVET system;
- to enable European Social Partners to contribute actively to the ECVET consultation process recently launched by the European Commission;
- to discuss ECVET implications on vocational education and training policies and Lifelong Learning strategies;
- to examine ways of practical implementation for the ECVT, including pilot projects;
- to exchange experiences of existing credit practices in VET
12/02/2007 - 13/02/2007