This is a special issue looking at European vocational education and training (VET) post-2020. It includes:
- Exclusive interviews on the challenges ahead with the Education Ministers of the previous and current EU Presidency holders, Croatia and Germany, and of Cedefop’s host country Greece;
- A report on the joint Cedefop/European Training Foundation high-level conference which discussed ways to enhance European cooperation in VET;
- Messages from the speeches at the conference of European Commission Vice President Margaritis Schinas and Commissioner for Jobs and Social Rights Nicolas Schmit;
- An article on the joint discussion paper by Cedefop and ETF which explores the challenges and opportunities for VET in the next decade;
- Cedefop Executive Director’s editorial on why VET is centre stage in the coronavirus pandemic era.
You can also browse through the latest Cedefop publications and upcoming events.
Download the electronic version.
Have a look at the magazine’s previous issues.