Getting to the root of competition to evolve winning organizations has been a perennial quest of the corporate world. In todays business scenario - where tectonic shifts are taking place at a lightening speed, dealing with ambiguities and uncertainties is becoming more complex, the benchmark of performance excellence is continuously shifting and competition is getting more fierce - the quest for identifying the mantras to evolve cutting edge organizations has assumed greater importance than ever before.
There are multiple levers for building a competitive edge such as continued innovation, human assets, strategic cost leadership, quality excellence, speedy response, customerization, effective corporate governance. However, the one which has been identified as the most powerful differentiator is human assets and people power thereof. Experience of 100s of companies worldwide has conclusively proved that unlike the other differentiators, this is the only one which cannot be imitated. Great organizations have been very successful in positively channelizing people power and their ingenuity for building cutting edge corporations.
It is in this perspective that the world HR Congress has identified the theme, Getting to the root of competition: HR as solution providers for the conference. This conference would focus on the following issues and sub-themes:
- Emerging Corporate Landscape: New Business Models
- Building Competing Organization: Key Differentiators
- CEOs Forum: Role of HR for building sustainable competitive edge
- HR Paradigm shifts : Emerging Imperatives
- Managing Performance Excellence : HR Issues and Challenges
- Evolving Entrepreneurial Organization: Role of HR
- From Managing to Leading Change
- Grooming Leaders