This is the 9th edition of the International Symposium on Computers in Education. SIIE is an annual event that is held alternately in Spain and Portugal. The Symposium is a reference forum and a meeting point for research groups, groups of educational software development, users and institutions of different countries and, particularly, of the Ibero-American space.
SIIE is an international forum for the presentation and debate of the latest advances in the field of Information and Communication Technologies applied to Education. It is a local of collective reflection on challenges, successes and problems of Education for the Knowledge Society.
The Symposium includes, but is not limited the following thematic areas: -
- Design, development and evaluation of educational software -
- Accessibility and usability
- Ubiquitous computing in education
- Human-computer interaction in educational contexts
- Collaborative systems, communities and learning
- Innovative ICT experiences in education
- ICT Methodologies in educational contexts
- Social aspects of ICT in educational contexts
- Teacher training in Information and Communication Technologies