Cedefop organises regular technical workshops to discuss and validate its forecasting methodology as well as the plausibility of the results for Europe and individual countries. The main purpose of this particular workshop is to set up a good basis for the development of the new forecasting results. We would like to invite members of the expert network to help us to find answers to key methodological challenges.
The workshop will provide an opportunity to bring together the research team, national experts and Cedefop experts. It will provide a platform to discuss:
- progress in adopting new ISCO and NACE classifications,
- economic developments in the Member States and use of DG ECFIN forecasts,
- impact of new demographic forecasts (Europop 2013),
- improvements in the estimation of replacement demand and indicators of imbalances,
- developing a framework for new policy scenarios,
- implications for the development of the Occupational skills profiles.
The aim is to involve national experts closely in the process, drawing on their general knowledge and expertise, as well as obtaining substantial country specific insights.
This event is restricted to the invited national experts and requires an invitation letter.