Themes addressed in the Agenda:
- The Copenhagen priority learning needs of VET teachers and trainers and the mandate of the Commissions sub-group 3.
- Quality assurance and VET teachers and trainers: the TTnet contribution.
- The identification of learning needs of VET teachers and trainers: report on good examples of practice collected by TTnet.
- Good examples of practice
Quality of trainer training: the professional development of VDAB trainers: the case of Belgium
Learning needs and professional development of VET teachers in the tourism, catering and home economics sector - MARATA Best Practice: the case of Finland
Internal assessment of schools and learning needs of teachers playing the role of assessors: the case of Italy, ForUVA
QA means of assessing and monitoring trainee teachers' learning and development needs: examples of good practice.": the case of the UK
- Parallel working sessions on common criteria and methods for the identification of learning needs of VET teachers and trainers.