The network will be based on:
- cooperation, sharing and dissemination of knowledge and information;
- development of partnerships;
- constant communication among partners.
The meeting was focused on presenting to the future partners the scope and aims of Cedefop and ReferNet, and the 2018 ReferNet deliverables. Their cooperation will add value to activities such as reporting on VET policies, national news on VET, and visibility actions.
The meeting was attended by Sylvie Bousquet, European coordinator of ReferNet in Cedefop, Fernando José, Deputy-General Director of DGERT, Fernanda Ferreira, national coordinator of ReferNet Portugal, and representatives of the invited entities: National Agency for Qualification and Vocational Education and Training (ANQEP), Confederation of Portuguese Farmers (CAP), Portuguese Commerce and Services Confederation (CCP), Centre for Union Training and Vocational Training (CEFOSAP), Directorate-General for Education and Science Statistics (DGEEC), Eurydice, Institute for Employment and Vocational Training (IEFP), Portuguese Tourism Institute (ITP) and General Union of Workers (UGT).
Actions, and methodologies considered essential for setting up the network were established:
- organising two annual meetings to disseminate and discuss recent VET developments;
- reinforcing links among national partners;
- defining the contributions of each entity;
- defining their target group and the thematic areas that they should focus on;
- systematising their methodological framework;
- creating synergies among platforms;
- finding ways to approach a wider public.
The partnership agreements will be formalised during 2018.
ReferNet Portugal dá o primeiro passo para estabelecer uma rede com instituições nacionais