Cedefop is pleased to announce a training and knowledge-sharing course on Skills Needs Anticipation and Matching jointly organised by
- the International Training Centre of the ILO (ITC-ILO),
- the Skills Development and Employability Unit of the International Labour Organisation (ILO),
- the European Training Foundation (ETF) and
- the European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training (Cedefop).
DATES: 20–24 October 2014, Turin (Italy)
COSTS: The total cost of this Course is € 2,100 per participant. This comprises:
- Training fees, covering training materials, course preparation, implementation and evaluation;
- Subsistence costs, including full board and lodging at the training venue and minor medical care.
ETF and Cedefop, as decentralised agencies of the EU, are non-profit entities. The course fees are charged solely by ITC-ILO to cover for the tuition fees and subsistence costs specified.
The course fee does not include the cost of travel to and from the International Training Centre of the ILO, Turin.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 15th 2014
The final communication on acceptance to the course and the award of fellowships will be sent latest on September 19th 2014.
For the APPLICATION PROCEDURE please refer to the enclosed flyer.
CONTACT: skillsdevelopment [at] itcilo.org