The website also has many new features worth exploring such as:
- Improved search engine, based on the ESCO classification, so that users identify what they are looking for more quickly and easily;
- Section on ‘Institutions’ providing labour market intelligence (LMI) at national level in each Member State;
- LMI guides and toolkits form a new section under ‘Resources’ with the aim to provide access to all relevant tools to users;
- New edition of the European skills index (ESI).
More is yet to come! Stay tuned for:
- Visualisation tool offering new way of interacting with individual indicators;
- New indicators such as the importance of tasks within occupations; and data on wages and unemployment levels for occupations;
- New dashboards on innovative, growing sectors and skills;
- First results of Cedefop’s vacancy analysis.
For a quick guide to the new website, watch a short video prepared by the Cedefop people behind the effort.