This section proposes a selection of inspiring examples, including:
- Quick wins - relatively simple activities that can contribute to tackling early leaving
- Good practices – successful measures implemented in different EU countries to tackle early leaving
- Toolkits and tools that have been developed to help tackle early leaving in Europe.
- Publications, statistics and data on early leaving in Europe.
- Activities on how to use Cedefop’s toolkit.
These examples were selected as part of the Cedefop study ‘Leaving education early: putting vocational education and training (VET) centre stage’. Would you like to know more about the methodology used to select the examples and the countries covered? Go to About >