Invest in Talent is a sustainable local public-private partnership, and it involves a number of local partners (i.e. employers, educational institutions, youth support associations, housing associations, and local municipalities). The activities include:
- selection of potential participants through a special Warming Up program
- training on social and employee skills
- realisation of skills intensive learning workplaces at and with companies
- transfer education to the learning workplaces
- permanent coaching of participants; from finding through to placement at work
a different way of working, continuity above incidental gain.