This will be the first Bologna Follow Up Group meeting since the Bergen Ministerial Summit, and will be the first BFUG to take place under the UK secretariat. As such, there will be a discussion of the work programme for the next 2 years, leading up to London 2007. We are pleased to be welcoming 5 new countries to the BFUG, bringing the total number of countries represented to 45.
There will be 1 delegate per country (unless otherwise agreed) from the following countries:
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Holy See, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
Representatives from following European bodies which deal with Higher Education:
- European Commission (Directorate General for Education and Culture)
- European University Association (EUA)
- European Association of Institutions in Higher Education (EURASHE)
- The National Unions of Students in Europe (ESIB)
- Council of Europe
- Union of Industrial and Employers Confederations in Europe (UNICE)
- Education International
- European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA)