Our main story is on next generation skills intelligence and how it can help learners see what it takes to start a career while supporting people already employed in further shaping it. A high-level conference in April, with European Commissioner for Jobs and Social Rights Nicolas Schmit among the speakers, provided new insight into skills intelligence in the context of current megatrends such as digital, green and demography.
Also, in this issue:
- Exclusive interviews with European Economic and Social Committee President Christa Schweng on the social opportunities brought on by the coronavirus crisis and with leading researcher Wayne Holmes on the impact of artificial intelligence on education and training;
- Find out what microcredentials are and why they shape up to be a labour market megatrend;
- The much-praised during the pandemic health professionals are this issue’s occupation in focus;
- The ongoing vocational education and training reform in Cedefop’s host country, Greece;
- And Cedefop’s audiovisual history gets new life online.
You can also browse through the latest Cedefop publications and upcoming events.
Download the electronic version.
Have a look at the magazine’s previous issues.