International conference ITEA2006 is a forum to discuss current trends, achievements and mainstreams in research and development of ICT for learning, education, and training.
Main conference topics include but are not limited to the following:
- knowledge management for research and educational environments,
- management of multipurpose and reusable learning resources,
- modelling of learning situations,
- advanced technologies for learning and training support,
- formal models and their implementation in learning technologies,
- technologies for knowledge and skills acquisition,
- intelligent decision support systems and their use for education,
- emerging architectures, services and solutions,
- interoperability issues and technical standards for learning technologies,
- knowledge society and development models for learning and research spaces.
The Conference is organised by the International Research and Training Centre for Information Technologies and Systems, and UNESCO Chair New Information Technologies in Education for All.