This is a special issue looking at European vocational education and training (VET) post-2020. It includes:
- Exclusive interviews on the challenges ahead with the Education Ministers of the previous and current EU Presidency holders, Croatia and Germany, and of Cedefop’s host country Greece;
- A report on the joint Cedefop/European Training Foundation high-level conference which discussed ways to enhance European cooperation in VET;
- Messages from the speeches at the conference of European Commission Vice President Margaritis Schinas and Commissioner for Jobs and Social Rights Nicolas Schmit;
- An article on the joint discussion paper by Cedefop and ETF which explores the challenges and opportunities for VET in the next decade;
- Cedefop Executive Director’s editorial on why VET is centre stage in the coronavirus pandemic era.
You can also browse through the latest Cedefop publications and upcoming events.