In this last issue, our main story seeks to identify winners and losers of Europe's digital transition in the light of the changes brought about by the coronavirus pandemic, based on the findings of Cedefop's 2nd European skills and jobs survey.
- an interview with Xavier Matheu, Director ad Interim of the European Training Foundation (ETF) that sheds light on the ETF's collaboration with Cedefop on various projects, not least the European Union's policies designed to alleviate the plight of refugees from the war in Ukraine;
- an analysis of PISA 2018 data that shows the skills and aspirations of Ukrainian students compared to those of their counterparts in the EU;
- a report on the visit to Cedefop by the team from Poland that won the latest #CedefopPhotoAward in the best-video category;
- how a pilot programme in Greece, organised by the country's employers' federation and funded by private entities, fosters upskilling to match business needs with learners' ambitions;
- and a look back at the last 8 years, highlighting how Skillset and match provided a simple yet comprehensive account of developments in learning for work.
You can also browse through the latest Cedefop publications and upcoming events.
Have a look at the previous issues.