It offers young VET learners, as well as adults in continuing education, in the EU, Iceland and Norway a chance to showcase their talent in video creation, by inviting them to demonstrate a skill they have learned for a chance to win a trip to Thessaloniki for the International Documentary Festival in March 2024.
VET learners are invited to:
- Form a team.
- Film a skill they've learned.
- Enter before 15/12/2023.
Here are some story examples – but, of course, learners are free to tell their own.
- A project learners have developed using a newly acquired skill, including green or digital
- A skill that helps to save energy or resources, ‘greening’ the work or learning environment
- A new skill a learner acquired to be able to change career path
- A skill acquired during a mobility experience abroad as part of their VET training
- How returning to learning has helped them get a skill to find a job
- An entrepreneurship skill they learned at school to help them set up their own business
Entries may only be submitted online by following this link. The deadline for submissions is 15 December 2023 at 23:59 CET.
The winning team will be presented with the #CedefopVideoAward at a ceremony in Thessaloniki, in association with the 2024 Thessaloniki Documentary Festival.
Check out our promotional video.
For more information, tips and updates on the #CedefopPhotoAward, follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!