The toolkit was developed by the Erasmus+ DIDO consortium (Dropping-in the dropouts). This consortium comprises adult education practitioners from Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Portugal, Switzerland and the Netherlands.
- GO! CVO Antwerpen (Belgium): adult education provider
- Axxell (Finland): VET provider offering education for e.g. adults
- Curio (the Netherlands): secondary VET and adult education provider
- AidLearn (Portugal): training, action-research and consulting company
- HF & VUC FYN (Denmark): adult education provider
- The Swiss Federation for Adult Learning (Switserland): umbrella organisation for general and vocational adult learning.
Based on desk research, interviews and focus groups, the tools were developed and tested in a transnational setting to ensure the tools can be implemented in several local settings.