Key question: What will be considered as good performance?
- Discuss with key colleagues how you will judge whether the identified results are positive.
- Define these criteria before the evaluation. Otherwise the interpretation of the results is likely to be too optimistic.
A measure would be considered as performing well if there is:
- increase in the number of students enrolled in upper secondary programmes.
- increase in the share of students enrolled in upper secondary programmes by 10%.
- increase in the share of students enrolled in upper secondary programmes up to 90%.
To read more about how to determine what constitutes good performance go to section ‘Deciding if our programme or policy is good enough’ >