As Skillset and match reaches the end of the road, our main story tries to identify winners and losers of Europe's digital transition in the light of the changes brought about by the pandemic, based on the findings of Cedefop's 2nd European skills and jobs survey.
Also in this issue:
- An interview with Xavier Matheu, director ad interim of the European Training Foundation (ETF) that sheds light on the ETF's collaboration with Cedefop on a number of projects, not least in the European Union's policies designed to alleviate the plight of refugees from the war in Ukraine.
- An analysis of PISA 2018 data that shows the skills and aspirations of Ukrainian students compared to those of their counterparts in the EU.
- A report on the visit to Cedefop by the team from Poland that won the latest #CedefopPhotoAward in the best-video category.
- How a pilot programme in Greece, organised by the country's employers' federation and funded by private entities, fosters upskilling to match business needs with learners' ambitions.
- And a look back at the last eight years, highlighting how Skillset and match provided a simple yet comprehensive account of developments in 'learning for work'.
You can also browse through the latest Cedefop publications and upcoming events.
Download the new issue here.
Have a look at the previous issues.