Cedefop marked its 40th anniversary with a social activity and a conference in Thessaloniki, in June. Skillset and match has a full report and interviews from the celebrations as well as the first findings of its European skills and jobs survey, and more on the latest developments in European vocational education and training.
- A portrait of skill mismatch in the European Union
- Trends in skill supply and demand over the next decade
- How to trust qualifications
- Interview: Michel Servoz, Director-General of DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- Interview: Shyamal Majumdar, Head of Unesco-Unevoc
- Interview: Jane Shackleton, Assessment Advisor, WorldSkills
- Vocational education and training success stories
- Member States: the Netherlands
Download the electronic version here.