The conference is the revival and transformation of Learning Regions and Cities (Lisbon 2003, La Rochelle 2004 and Oxford 2005) where we explored the role technologies could play to support the development of learning territories. In its 2009 edition, we wish to explore more specifically the role of social computing technologies accross all the actors contributing to the development of learning territories.
The following list of issues and topics is a suggestion of what authors might want to address in the different conference tracks:
- Social computing for community based learning
- Social computing for organisational learning
- Social computing for learning regions and cities
- Social computing for collective action
- Social computing for professional bodies