No formal evaluations of the instrument have been carried out. Only output data are available for all the measures, while for internship's (work-experiences) data on beneficiaries' employment are available (700 out of a total of 2,478 successfully concluded turned into employment contracts). At the end of the intervention in March 2015, the following outputs have been achieved:
- A consolidated network of development policies with labour and training policies, implemented through about 10,000 contacts, including 4,250 operational collaborations across the country.
- A methodological and operational model, developed to support the process of skills certification acquired by young people through traineeships
- 17,525 young people in apprenticeship, I and II level (requests received 31,587)
- 139 Craft Shops (Botteghe di Mestiere) realized, involving a total of 1,011 companies and hosting 3,226 traineeships (24,201 candidatures received)
- 48 firm transfers realized
- 1,935 traineeships for young graduates NEET enrolled (20,585 applications received by NEET; 6,916 hosting candidate companies). The instrument reached and exceeded the planned quantitative targets and the beneficiaries were largely those expected. The instrument has been very successful among both companies and young unemployed, who have translated into a number of applications significantly higher than the availability of grants provided for by the instrument. The most relevant unexpected benefit was that within the so-called "Botteghe di Mestiere", more than 50% of trainees had an employment opportunity at the end of the traineeship.