The 16th ReferNet annual meeting will be attended by National representatives for ReferNet (21-22 November), ReferNet members (22-23 November), representatives from the European Commission and the European Training Foundation and Cedefop experts involved in ReferNet activities. It will aim at:
- informing ReferNet members and national representatives of the latest EU VET policy developments, the needs for information and analysis on VET at European level and how this impacts the network’s activities;
- preparing the 2019 ReferNet work plan;
- reflecting and sharing experiences on the scope and process of the validation of ReferNet deliverables;
- focussing on Digitalisation and the future of work, through presentations from Cedefop and ReferNet partners;
- organising a Knowledge-sharing platform on VET funding, piloted by ReferNet partners;
- accommodating individual meetings for deeper cooperation among members and between members and Cedefop experts.
- Participants will also have an opportunity to exchange good practices of dissemination at a dedicated space for displaying their national publications, newsletters, videos, etc.
The event is linked to the European vocational skills week 2018 of which Cedefop is a partner.