Grants under ESF Operational Programmes
- Name of the instrument - Local language
- Granty z operačných programov ESF
- Name of the instrument - English translation
- Grants under ESF Operational Programmes
- Type of instrument
- Grant for companies
- Type of entry
- Single instrument
- Short description
Public and private organisations – depending on specific calls – can apply for the grant. The eligible education and training activities and the extent of financial support are defined in specific calls. Reimbursement of project expenses may range from 85% to 50% (depending also on the type of beneficiary organisation). De-minimis regulation is applied.
- Short description of the related instruments
- Level of operation
- Name of a part of the country
- Name of the region (for regional instruments)
- Name of the sector (for sectoral instruments)
- Key scheme
- Legal basis
Partnership Agreement between the EU and Slovakia for the ESF funding period 2014 - 2020
- Objective(s) and target(s)
Global objective as defined in the Operational Programme: "Support the development of human resources, lifelong learning and full inclusion of of the target groups into labour market to improve their social situation."
Targets not yet defined for specific areas of support relevant for the scope of this database. Targets depend on particular calls.
- Year of implementation
- Year of termination
Managing body: Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Family Mediating bodies: Ministry of Education, Science and Sport (for education areas); Ministry of the Interior (for social inclusion areas).
- Eligible group(s)
Public and private organisations including companies - depends on specific calls.
- Group(s) with preferential treatment
- Education and training eligible
not yet specified, depends on specific calls
- Source of financing and collection mechanism
European Social Fund (up to 95% of public funding)
State budget (from 5% of public funding)
- Financing formula and allocation mechanisms
Funds allocated by Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Family to projects submitted upon specific calls in particular Priority Axes/Investment Priorities.
Project-based funding, reimbursement of 85%-50% of project expenses (depending on the type of organisation and the call); 15%-50% is covered from the beneficiaries' own resources.
Those companies are funded that meet predefined criteria best. De-minimis regulation is applied.
- Eligible costs
Eligible costs are defined by ESF rules and general national legislation regarding public funding audit.
- Frequency of the use
- Volumes of funding
Data on budget volumes is available with regards to the allocation for different programmes.
Total allocation: EUR 2 204 983 517 in 2014;
Priority Axis 1: Education: EUR 458 636 571;
Priority Axis 1, Investment Priority 4 (Adult and Lifelong Learning): EUR 55 124 588;
Priority Axix 3 (Employability): EUR 795 999 050;
Priority Axis 3, Investment priority 1 (Employability of disadvantaged groups, including low qualified, long-term unemployed etc): EUR 694 349 310.
- Beneficiaries/take up
- Organisation responsible for monitoring/evaluation
Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Family.
- Monitoring/evaluation reports available
- Most relevant webpage - in English
- Most relevant webpage - local language