Skillsnet network welcomes researchers and experts active in early identification of skill needs and forecasting or in the transfer of research results on future skill requirements into policy and practice. Skillsnet members are involved in Cedefop activities related to identification of skill needs (forecasting, employer surveys, sectoral analysis) and receive privileged access to information. [more]
- New data on literacy rates between general and vocational education (01/10/2014) new
- Literacy skills of adults aged 25-64 with general education tend to be higher than for those with vocational qualifications across all European countries covered by the OECD’s Survey of Adult Skills.
- Employment report shows lower skilled workers face increasing difficulties to find a job (24/06/2014)
- Skills needs anticipation and matching (16/07/2014)
- 20/10/2014 to 24/10/2014 ITC-ILO, Torino, Italy