Cedefop is jointly organising with the Estonian Presidency of the Council of the European Union a "Guidance Week" on the 26th of September.
The first meeting of Cedefop’s network for lifelong guidance and careers education, CareersNet will be one of the opening events of the week. The main aims of this meeting will be to welcome CareersNet participants, clarify basic tasks and expectations, as well as familiarise them with existing tools at their disposal.
Participants will discuss:
- The role and priorities of the network in supporting research and informing policy;
- The current structure of the European lifelong guidance database;
- The updates to the database;
- The possibilities of including an evaluation component in the database;
- Foreseen and potential outputs;
- The work schedule of the network.