The May 2019 issue of Skillset and match, Cedefop’s magazine promoting learning for work, is now available to read and download.
In this issue:
- Inspiring innovative skills policies – Cedefop’s new web tool for matching skills in EU Member States;
- Cedefop checks out millions of online job vacancies;
- American Sociology Professor Michael Handel talks about how to get skills surveys right;
- Cedefop Acting Executive Director Mara Brugia dissects the agency’s new Regulation;
- Skills for green jobs become a growing trend;
- Occupation in focus: Farmworkers and gardeners;
- Using vocational education and training to integrate migrants in Belgium;
- Thessaloniki’s oldest vocational school.
You can also browse through the latest Cedefop publications and upcoming events.