EDEN stands for European Distance and E-learning Network. It was founded in 1991 and is a well known platform for open, flexible, distance and e-learning; its aim is to develop policy structures and to promote and support development in distance and e-learning without establishing hierarchical structures.
Contents of the conference
- transfer of e-learning qualifications into working life and applied sciences
- training courses in media supported approaches in upcoming knowledge markets like Eastern European Countries and South-Eastern Europe
- e-competence in science and school
- e-qualifications for the labour market
- evaluation of the Lisbon goals 2000
- discussion on new e-learning processes and concepts critical view
Target group/number of participants
approx. 500 experts from universities, Fachhochschullehrgngen, secondary schools and thematic European networks from all European Member States, the USA and further European countries.