The September 2019 issue of Skillset and match, Cedefop’s magazine promoting learning for work, is now available to read and download.
- European Commission Vice-President designate Margaritis Schinas (until recently the Commission’s Chief Spokesperson), in his last interview as Jean-Claude Juncker’s right-hand man, looks back on the Juncker Commission, talks about investing in skills for tomorrow’s jobs and about Cedefop’s role at the interface between education and training and employment.
- New Cedefop Executive Director Jürgen Siebel analyses skills and perspectives;
- European Training Foundation Director Cesare Onestini outlines the agency’s new role in human capital development;
- The process to reach and support 128 million low-skilled adults in the EU, Iceland and Norway;
- Cedefop’s toolkit tackles early leaving from education and training;
- Occupation in focus: ICT technicians;
- Vocational education and training makes for an attractive choice in current EU Presidency holder Finland;
- A young chef from Germany talks about following her dream (watch the full interview).
You can also browse through the latest Cedefop publications and upcoming events.