The Symposium took place at 22-24.5.2006, Tilburg, The Netherlands and included the following presentations :
- Changing views on the relationship between age, work and learning: the policy challenge of an ageing workforce in Europe
- Older workers and lifelong learning: From the policy of marginalisation to one of inclusion in the knowledge economy
- Older workers (45+) and lifelong learning in Japan
- The Meaning of Age and Experience in Professional Competence Employees Conceptions
- Promoting Lifelong Learning for Older Workers
- Older workers a necessity or a rarity?