Adult Learning and Social Skills : 2nd International Conference
The main objective of the Conference is to determine the meaning of social skills, to understand their content and to examine the contribution of adult learning to their development.
Some of the subjects that will be discussed are:
- The social and political dimension of the different definitions of social skills.
- Their relations with the labour market and citizenship.
- The systems, the methods and the techniques of development and productivity (emphasising in the role of adult learning).
- The procedures of recording and recognition of social skills.
- Their relations with professional rights.