Joint conference of three activities funded through the centralised actions of the Lifelong Learning Programme organised by the European Commission and its Executive Agency (EACEA).
- The eight European ECVET pilot projects 2011-2014
- The NetECVET network
- The National teams of ECVET experts
The three activities were all designed to support the national implementation and dissemination of ECVET. The event will present
- the work of the 2nd generation of ECVET pilot projects (2011-2014) – centralised actions;
- the results of NetECVET – a network project of national agencies aiming to develop a toolbox for using ECVET for mobility; and
- the work and experiences of the national ECVET experts