The conference aims to
- promote the development of m-learning in the Middle East,
- provide a forum for education and knowledge transfer,
- encourage implementation of mobile applications in teaching and learning,
- expose students to latest ICT technologies,
- form a platform for sponsors to exhibit their technologies and products.
The conference should
- attract scientists from all-over-the-world to present state-of-the-art research in m-learning, e-learning and virtual remote labs,
- act as a forum for international and national corporations to present their latest technology and products in the field.
19/04/2006 a 21/04/2006
Add to Calendar