You may use this form to:
- suggest a new good practice or tool to be added to the toolkit;
- give feedback on the content of the toolkit;
- send an enquiry about any other topic.
To suggest a new good practice or tool, select the option ‘Suggest a new good practice or tool‘ from the 'Topic' drop-down menu below and fill in the MS Word template that will pop up. Upload the appropriate filled-in template and any other supporting material to this form, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitted templates are reviewed and processed by the VET toolkit team and if relevant added to the toolkit's resources.
A good practice or tool to be included in Cedefop toolkit resources, it has to:
- be focused on tackling early leaving;
- be relevant to VET; and
- have some evidence of its success, proven through its monitoring and/or evaluation.
As part of the quality assurance process, you may be contacted for further clarification on the information provided in the template.