The ECVET Bulletin presents news and articles on ECVET developments. It is published quarterly, by GHK Consulting, as part of the contract to Support testing and development of ECVET, commissioned by the European Education Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency.
This is the second issue of the ECVET bulletin. It aims at informing on the on-going ECVET pilot projects and it includes:
- Editorial by Hlne Clark, Director, DG EAC, Lifelong Learning: policies and programme
- First steps in using ECVET: setting up partnerships for credit transfer and using learning outcomes to understand different learning contexts
- Deutsche ECVET: Testing ECVET in the German context
- AEROVET: Testing the principles of accumulation and transfer in the Aeronautics industry
- ECVET Recommendation adopted by the Council
- Over 100 ECVET pilot projects