The conference "International Promotion of Higher Education - Experiences and Challenges" is the closing event of the project entitled "Building Capacities of East-Central-Europe National Agencies to Promote Higher Education Outside the EU".
The conference is planned to:
- share the results and outcomes of the project with other EU member states and candidate countries,
- to be a platform for addressing strategic questions of internationalisation of higher education, and
- for capacity building of professionals working in this field.
Main topics to be discussed at the conference:
- - Strategic Issues - Why is it important for European countries to promote their higher education systems globally?
- - Global Tendencies - What are the trends and challenges in international cooperation, mobility and recruitment?
- - Implementation - How to develop quality English language programmes and manage foreign student communities?
- - Case Studies - Practices of higher education institutions for enhancing promotion