The 456th Plenary session of the EESC will hold a debate on "employment and vocational training in the context of the economic crisis"
In the presence of the presidents of the national Economic and Social Councils invited to the session statements will be maded by:
- Eva Uddn Sonnegrd, State Secretary in the Swedish Ministry of Employment, on behalf of the Presidency-in-Office of the Council
- Jos Manuel Barroso, President of the European Commission
- Bruno Coquet, President of the EU Employment Committee
- Aviana Maria Bulgarelli, Director of Cedefop
- Jorma Karppinen, Director of Eurofound
- John Martin, Director for Employment, Labour and Social Affairs at the OECD