Would you like to belong a European "training family" and be able to...
- discuss EU related training issues with other trainers?
- access valuable information and new ideas?
- develop your training competencies?
- participate in the shaping of an (EPAT) high quality training certification system?
- influence future development of the Network?
The European Public Administration Training (EPAT) Network is being established to bring together trainers, training managers, experts and others with an interest in training in European Integration and Public Administration areas.
The first stage of the founding process is to find out what people want from the EPATNetwork. Thus, a short survey has been launched to ascertain views on possible structures and activities of the EPATNetwork.