The January 2018 issue of Skillset and match, Cedefop’s magazine promoting learning for work, is now available to read and download.
- A feature on the Second European vocational skills week and the #CedefopPhotoAward 2017;
- Hacking big data for better labour market policies;
- Lifelong guidance in the digital age;
- An interview with Martina Dlabajová MEP, who hosted a Cedefop working dinner on digitalisation and new forms of work, their opportunities and challenges;
- Insights on what EU citizens think about vocational education and training;
- Europass passes the 100 million CV milestone!
The Member State contribution comes from current EU Presidency holder, Bulgaria.
And, as usual, you can browse through the latest Cedefop publications and upcoming events.