The latest issue of the ECVET Magazine is now available for download.
The 7th issue of the ECVET magazine contains
- an editorial by Christian Lettmayr, Acting Director of Cedefop on the active involvement of social partners in implementing the common European tools on the VET-Agenda;
- an article on the final events of eight of the 1st generation European pilot projects (Call 2008-2012) and the key messages conveyed
- an article on the 2nd generation pilot project CPU Europe that is an element of a major reform of the vocational education and training (VET) system in the French Speaking Community of Belgium;
- an article on the 2nd generation pilot project MENECVET that aims to examine how VET qualifications of the French Ministry of National Education compare with principles of ECVET;
- an article on the 2nd generation pilot project EASYMetal which develops and tests methods and
tools to enhance transparency and permeability at the interface between pre-vocational training and vocational training in Germany;
- an article on the 2nd generation pilot project ICARE that aims at developing a recognition model in the field of personal care and establish mutual trust among the partner countries involved;
- an article on the 2nd generation pilot project 2get1care that seeks to develop an approach for inter-professional and transnational transferability of training components in health professions;
- a series of news items;
- an outline of the concept of the joint Final conference of the European pilot projects on 22-23 February 2012.