Cedefop has selected national experts to contribute to the preparation and validation of Cedefop skill supply and demand forecast for their country. The assignment is valid for a period of four years.
In particular, national experts:
- provide a basic outlook on the economic development for their country;
- provide additional national data, as necessary, to complement harmonised data;
- review and validate their national skill supply and demand forecast results;
- comment on methodological developments;
- share ideas and experience;
- propose new fields of research and further developments of the project.
The national experts represent all 33 countries covered by the Cedefop skills supply and demand forecast.
The list of selected national experts is available below.