From 15 to 19 August EPALE (European Platform for Adult Learning in Europe) is hosting the informal and non-formal learning week.
Join the discussions!
Everyone learns outside formal institutions, but the needs to validate non-formal and informal learning might be different for a migrant wanting to start working, a person who dropped out of school wanting to resume education or an employee who wants to improve career prospects.
- Do we need different systems for each of those users?
- Can we just have one system that meets all their needs?
What's your opinion?
Discussions will continue at the conference Cedefop is organising on validation November 28-29 in Thesslaoniki, Greece.
There we will focus on four types of users:
- Validation for migrants
- Validation for unemployed or at risk of unemployment
- Validation for low qualified adults
- Validation for people in employment