Cedefop and the OECD announce the 2021 joint symposium on Apprenticeships for greener economies and societies.
The event will take place on 21-22 October 2021.
Due to uncertainties around travel restrictions, the event will be organised in a virtual format.
UPDATE 11 May: Call for papers is closed
Interested authors were invited to submit abstracts of research or analysis identifying and discussing links between apprenticeships and challenges posed by the transition towards green economy/society and implications for policy making.
Selected contributions will be presented during the symposium and/or included in the subsequent dedicated publication.
Material for abstract submission: call for papers, privacy statement regarding the use of personal data for this call, abstract submission form.
- Deadline for abstract submissions: 3 May 2021 - Call for papers is closed
- Announcement of accepted abstracts: 20 May 2021
- Deadline for draft full papers of accepter abstracts: 23 July 2021
- Deadline for symposium presentations: 30 September 2021
- Symposium: 21-22 October 2021
- Deadline for final full papers: January 2022
- Estimated publication date: July 2022
You may contact Cedefop apprenticeship team Cedefop apprenticeship team for further clarifications.
See more on Cedefop and OECD joint work on apprenticeship on the 2019 joint Cedefop/OECD symposium on The next steps for apprenticeship, which resulted in a publication of 16 selected contributions.