The May 2020 issue of Skillset and match, Cedefop’s magazine promoting learning for work, is now available to read and download.
- In an exclusive interview, European Commissioner for Jobs and Social Rights Nicolas Schmit calls for a reskilling revolution and states that the Commission’s skills agenda has become an even stronger priority due to the social and economic effects of the coronavirus pandemic;
- Cedefop Executive Director Jürgen Siebel argues that Europe should be ready to respond when it gets on top of the current health crisis, so no-one suffers long-term effects;
- Feature: The rise of online platform work and how it impacts skills;
- Occupation in focus: Accounting clerks;
- Skills anticipation in Estonia: now and for the future;
- A Greek-German cooperation in emergency services training.
You can also browse through the latest Cedefop publications and upcoming events.
Download the electronic version.
Have a look at the magazine’s previous issues.