- Name of the instrument - Local language
- Pacto de permanencia
- Name of the instrument - English translation
- Permanence pact
- Type of instrument
- Payback clause
- Type of entry
- Single instrument
- Short description
Employers and employees can agree on a payback clause. In compensation for employer-provided/financed training, employees commit themselves to stay in the company for an agreed period - but no longer than 2 years- or (partially) pay back the costs of training.
- Short description of the related instruments
- Level of operation
- Name of a part of the country
- Name of the region (for regional instruments)
- Name of the sector (for sectoral instruments)
- Marginal scheme
- Year of implementation
Employer and employee can agree on the payback clause with binding period up to a maximum of two years. No further limitations are set.
- Eligible group(s)
- Group(s) with preferential treatment
- Education and training eligible
- Source of financing and collection mechanism
- Financing formula and allocation mechanisms
Depends on each individual agreement between employer and employee.
- Volumes of funding
- Beneficiaries/take up
- Organisation responsible for monitoring/evaluation
Ministry of Employment and Social Security (responsible for legislation).
- Monitoring/evaluation reports available
- Most relevant webpage - in English
- Most relevant webpage - local language
Law on Worker’s Statute (Art. 21), http://www.boe.es/buscar/act.php?id=BOE-A-1995-7730