Key question: What data will be used to measure each indicator?
- Reflect on the data you would ideally want to have for each indicator. If it is not possible to get these data, think about alternative data.
- Data on the number of practitioners mobilised is available from the measure’s reporting data.
- Data on ‘absenteeism’ is available on the administrative system of our school.
- Data on how the measure ‘increased students’ self-confidence and motivation’ is not available but can be collected.
- It is not possible to access administrative data on enrolment in further education/training. Therefore, to measure the indicator ‘share of participants who move on to further education/training’ use self-reports of young people on their current activities and future career plans gathered six months after the programme has ended.